Join us on the 2017 Act-Belong-Commit Mt Brown Run-Cycle. Now in its second year and run entirely on paved roads, the event will suit runners, walkers, cyclists and duathletes.
Four categories mean the Mt Brown Run will appeal to both recreational and serious runners, while the Heart Health warm up phase will enable participants to enjoy an historical tour of York before undertaking the challenge to ascend and descent Mt Brown.
The event will also be electronically timed and all participants who complete the event will be given the Perth Integrated Health Sports Medal.
Choose from four categories
- Sunrise Walk / Community Walk Event: 4.5 km
- Polar Perth Walk-Run 4.5 km
- York Festival Run 9.0 km
- Run-Cycle-Run 4.5 km + 9.0 km + 4.5 km
- Category #1: $35 per person: Sunrise Walk / Community Walk Event: 4.5 km
- Category #2: $35 per person: Polar Perth Walk-Run 4.5 km
- Category #3: $45 per person: York Festival Run 9.0 km
- Category #4: $45 per person: Run-Cycle-Run 4.5 km + 9.0 km + 4.5 km
Important Participant Information
Registration: 16th September from 6:00 am onwards
Walk Phase – Heritage York
Heart Health is the associated sports medicine theme for this event which will see Categories #1, #2 and #3 participants WALK through historic York commencing from the York Post Office and down to Avon Park and across the historic Swing Bridge.
You can view or download a map of the Mt Brown Run-Cycle route here.
The York Festival supports mental health awareness initiatives through the Kai Eardley Fund
The Kai Eardley Fund has a mission to raise awareness of mental health and deliver programs for young adult males like the Man Up masculinity workshops facilitated by Tom Bell and Tom Harkin. Show your support by making a donation or getting involved. Find out more here.